Wanted: CAD / CAM Technician - Printed Circuit Boards (m/f/d)
Due to our steady growth, we are looking for another CAD / CAM technician (m/f/d) to check PCB data, in Hofolding near Munich (full-time).
CAM data preparation is an important step in PCB production. PCB production data of our customers are checked in a highly automated way and prepared for production to ensure a smooth manufacturing process.
- As a technician (m/f/d), you clarify discrepancies in production data with customers.
- You will advise customers on printed circuit board technology, mainly by email and telephone.
- With us you will receive a thorough introduction and start with the easiest level of this job. You will grow steadily with your tasks and determine the timing of the next stages yourself.
- In the long term, you will work on improvement projects in cross-functional teams.
- Your tasks will also depend on your profile.
- Degree or training in electrical engineering or comparable qualification with relevant professional experience
- Previous knowledge in the area of printed circuit boards, e.g. CAD layout, CAM, manufacturing or assembly
- Previous knowledge in a CAD or CAM program
- Customer- and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Good knowledge of German and English
- 40-hour work week with flexitime
- Attractive salary with participation in the company's success
- Familiar, appreciative working environment in a highly motivated team
- High efficiency: lean structures, no superfluous bureaucracy
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Technically modern equipped workplace
The position is for immediate hire.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The international Multi-CB company group belongs to Europe's leading suppliers of printed circuit boards for more than 30 years. Well-known corporations, research institutes and highly specialized engineering companies from all industries are among our customers.
Our wide range of printed circuit board technology includes 1-48 layers multilayer from 1WD express service, HDI boards with blind and buried vias as well as metal core, flex and rigid-flex boards.