Within the scope of the continually increasing importance of environmental protection in the industry, many European guidelines have been issued in recent years.
Despite the entirely positive intentions of these initiatives, many manufacturers and processing plants do not have a clear picture about how they are to be enacted, nor about their resulting responsibilities.
The position papers and compliance statements on this page are intended to assist our customers in ensuring the compliance of their products according to international law, and to achieve transparency on these topics.
Information about the following topics may be found here:
- RoHS (Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances)
- REACH / SVHC (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemical substances)
- DecaBDE (flame retardant decabromodiphenylether)
- PFOS (perfluorooctane sulfonates)
- TSCA (US Toxic Substances Control Act)
- Dodd-Frank Act (use of "conflict minerals")