In this section of the Design-Aid, we provide all information regarding the PCB surface.
- Conductor / Copper thickness informs about the perfect ratio of chosen copper thickness to conductor -width and -space.
- Conductor / Ampacity identifies factors affecting the current carrying capacity of printed circuit boards related to the heat generation.
- Surface finish lists all available surface finishes, from HAL leadfree to ENEPIG.
- Solder-stop shows the necessary solder-stop parameters for your layout program.
- Marking print shows the necessary marking print parameters for your layout program.
- Via-Covering shows the technical possibilities for covering vias.