Confidential information is treated with the highest degree of care and attention by Multi Circuit Boards Ltd. Multi Circuit Boards Ltd. takes all necessary technical and organizational safety measures, in order to protect confidential information from abuse.
Confidential Information includes all information, such as production data, materials, samples, customer specific products, trade secrets, know-how, ideas, strategies, inventions, data, plans, drawings, the existence of the business relationship, legally protected information (especially personal customer data) as well as all other non-public company information, regardless of whether it has been made available to Multi Circuit Boards Ltd. in writing, orally or in any other form.
Multi Circuit Boards Ltd. will use Confidential Information only for the purpose of processing orders, communicating with the information provider and providing shipping, service and support. Confidential Information will not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent of the Disclosing Party. Confidential Information remains the property of the Disclosing Party.
Multi Circuit Boards Ltd. will take all necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental disclosure of the Confidential Information. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Compliance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
- Obligation of all employees as well as vicarious agents and assistants to treat confidential information confidentially
- Storing of confidential information in a secure operating environment
- Encryption of confidential information
- Procedures for regular testing, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure security and confidentiality
If you have special requirements regarding confidentiality or protection of your intellectual property, you are welcome to send us your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).