§ 1 Collection, processing and utilization of personal data
- The following provides information about the collection and processing of personal data in connection with your access to this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, including for example name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
- The service provider and bearer of responsibility is Multi Circuit Boards Ltd., see also our Imprint.
- We collect personal data only to the extent that such data are made available by you. The processing and use of your personal data are for the fulfillment and handling of the contractually agreed services and for the processing of your inquiries.
- When the website is accessed for information purposes only, in other words if you do not log on or register for usage of the website or transmit other information to us, we do not collect personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. These data are:
- IP address,
- date and time of requested access,
- time-zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- content of the request (specific page),
- access status/http status code,
- volume of data transmitted,
- domain from which the request originates,
- operating system and its graphical user interface (GUI),
- language and version of the browser software.
- If you purchase from us, in future we will notify you by email to inform you of similar goods. You can, at any time, require us not to send you further email notifiers of this nature. To do so email firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact stated in the Imprint, or click on the link at the end of any email notifier. You incur no charges other than the transmission costs as per the basic tariffs.
§ 2 Cookies
- Cookies are saved on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that your browser saves locally on your hard disk. Cookies direct certain information to their originator – in this case, us. They help us make our offering more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies cannot execute programs or infect your computer with viruses.
- Transient cookies (temporary caching)
- Third-party cookies.
- Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They include in particular session cookies. They save what is known as a session ID, which enable various requests from your browser to be assigned to the shared session. In this way your computer can be recognized the next time you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off the website or close the browser.
- You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences and for example reject third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note, however, that if you do so you might not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 3 Use of Google Analytics
- The IP address transmitted by your browser in the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data by Google.
- You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting parameters of your browser software accordingly. Please note, however, that under these circumstances you might not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
- You also have an opt-out option to keep the collection of the data (including your IP address) created by the cookie and relating to your use of the website from being processed by Google by clicking on the link below and then downloading and installing the browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
§ 4 Use of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
- We use the Google AdWords online advertising program and Conversion Tracking in the framework of Google AdWords. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). If you click on an advertisement uploaded by Google, a cookie for Conversion Tracking is placed on your computer. These cookies expire after 30 days, contain no personal data and consequently are not used for the purposes of personal identification. If you visit certain internet pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can tell that you have clicked on the advertisement and so were forwarded to the page in question.
- Every Google AdWords customer gets a different cookie. Consequently, there is no possibility of cookies being tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected with the aid of the Conversion Tacking cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted to use Conversion Tracking. These customers obtain the total number of users who have clicked on the advertisement and were forwarded to a page with a Conversion Tracking tag. However, they obtain no information by which users can be personally identified.
- If you do not want to be included in tracking, you can opt out by parameterizing the appropriate setting in your browser to prevent the cookies from being installed. If you do this you will be excluded from Conversion Tracking statistics.
- For further information go to: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/.
§ 5 Rights of access to information and revocation
- You have the right at any time to demand information from us about the data relating to you that we have saved, and about the origin of these data and the purpose for which they are saved.
- If you grant consent for data usage, you can revoke this consent at any time.
- Please address all requests for information, requests for disclosure or repeals of permission for data processing by email to email@example.com or to the address stated in § 1 para. 2.
§ 6 Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, particularly for the protection of your personal data against risks of data transmission and the acquisition of these data by third parties. These measures are recurrently updated in accordance with the current state of the art.